The PhD exams in Communication Sciences by Larissa Schögl will take place on July 3rd, at 3 pm.
The thesis, supervised by Nelson Zagalo and Daniel Brandão, has the title “The cinematic narrative poetics and the representation of the family in Walt Disney Pictures films, from animation to live action”.
The jury, chaired by Manuel Pinto, is composed of:
– Nelson Troca Zagalo, Associate Professor, Department of Communication and Art, University of Aveiro;
– Alberto Manuel Teixeira de Sá, Assistant Professor, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho,
– Pedro José Ermida Figueiredo Fernandes Portela, Assistant Professor, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Daniel Ribas de Almeida, Assistant Professor, School of Arts, Portuguese Catholic University;
– Pedro Mota Teixeira, Adjunct Professor, Department of Art and Communication, School of Design, Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave.
The evidence will be transmitted through the Zoom application.