Started in 2018, the 2CN-CLab Talks “What do we talk about when we talk about Cultural Networks?” are intended for future professionals in the cultural sector.
Talks are generally promoted in partnership with higher education institutions, which host them on their premises and select the groups of undergraduate or graduate students that they consider more interested in participating in the activity. With a two-hour duration, participants are challenged to, from their experiences and authors such as Brun (2008), Castells (2005), Ferreira (2016), Laaksonen (2016) and Rubim (2005), answer the question: “What do we talk about when we talk about Cultural Networks?”.
In the first quarter of 2019, the following 2CN-CLab Talks are scheduled:
• February 23: School of Arts, Catholic University of Portugal, Porto, Portugal
• March 8: ISCTE, Lisbon, Portugal
• March 13: Institute of Arts and Humanities, University of Minho, Braga, Portugal
• March 13: CP2, University of Minho, Braga, Portugal
• March 14: School of Education, Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Portugal
Participation in the 2CN-CLab Talks is free, and entries must be made through the online form.