The Communication, Organisations and Social Dynamics Group combines academics with different qualifications, theoretical and methodological backgrounds such as communication, sociology, history, education, demography and geography. The group has 26 researchers with PhD and aims to articulate communication with societal needs and challenges.
Other objectives of the group are:
– To examine communication phenomena that include the use of planned and intentional persuasive messages by individuals, companies and institutions;
– To analyse specific social phenomena (e.g. aging, health and wellbeing, migration, disability, demographic transformations, lifelong learning);
– To study communicative strategies to promote cultural citizenship and social inclusion.
The Communication, Organisations and Social Dynamics Group carries out its activity on three main research foci:
– Communication and Cultural Policies;
– Organisational and Strategic Communication;
– Science Communication;
– Societal Challenges and Mediations for Innovative, Inclusive and Reflective Societies.Researchers