On May 24, at 2:30 p.m., in the Institute of Social Sciences, will take place de Ph.D. viva in Communication Studies: Technology, Culture, and Society of Bruna Angélica Pelicioli Riboldi.
The thesis, directed by Albertino Gonçalves, is entitled “The Instagram as Space of Construction of Imagined Cities: a bridge Rio de Janeiro – Lisbon”.
The jury, chaired by Helena Sousa, is composed of:
– Moisés de Lemos Martins, full professor at the Department of Communication Sciences of the Institute of Social Sciences at the University of Minho;
– Albertino José Ribeiro Gonçalves, associate professor with aggregation of the Department of Sociology of the Institute of Social Sciences of the University of Minho;
– Maria Augusta Pérez da Silva Babo, associate professor with aggregation of the Center for Communication and Language Studies at the Faculty of Social and Human Sciences of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa;
– Álvaro António Gomes Domingues, associate professor of the Faculty of Architecture of the University of Porto;
– Inês de Oliveira Castilho and Albuquerque Amaral, associate professor of the Department of Philosophy, Communication and Information of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities of the University of Coimbra;
– Catarina Isabel Grácio de Moura, assistant professor in the Communication and Arts Department of the University of Beira Interior.