The PhD exams in Communication Sciences of Helena Alice Mendes Pereira, will take place on January 6, starting at 2:30 pm.
The thesis, supervised by Jean-Martin Rabot, is entitled “Curation (expanded) as a process of Contemporary Art Communication”.
The jury, chaired by Helena Sousa, is composed of:
– Francisco Artur de Vaz Tomé Laranjo, Full Professor, Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Porto;
– Albertino José Ribeiro Gonçalves, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Department of Sociology, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Maria Helena Martins da Costa Pires, Associate Professor, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Ilídio Óscar Pereira de Sousa Salteiro, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Lisbon;
– Pedro José Oliveira de Andrade, Integrated Researcher at the Communication and Society Research Centre, University of Minho;
– Jean-Martin Marie Rabot, Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology. Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho.
The exams will take place on the Zoom platform.