On July 22nd, at 2:30 pm, will take place the doctoral exams in Sociology by Marta Martins.
The thesis, supervised by Miguel Bandeira and Flávio Nunes, has the title “Socio-spatial segregation in an urban context. A comparative study between Braga-Portugal and Aracaju-Brazil ”.
The jury, chaired by Paula Remoaldo, is composed of:
– José Fernando Bessa Ribeiro, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Department of Sociology, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Maria Rosa Soares Pedrosa Cabecinhas, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Catarina Lopes Oliveira Fróis, Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology, School of Social and Human Sciences at ISCTE, Instituto Universitário de Lisboa;
– Sheila Pereira Khan, Integrated Researcher, Communication and Society Research Centre, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Fátima da Cruz Rodrigues, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, Universidade Lusíada – Norte, Porto.