On July 23, at 2:00 p.m., in the Institute of Social Sciences, will take place de Ph.D. viva in Sociology of Rosa Adriana Dias da Silva.
The thesis, supervised by Helena Machado, is entitled “Aging and living in prison: Prison experiences of elderly inmates”.
The jury, chaired by Paula Remoaldo, is composed of:
– Helena Cristina Ferreira Machado, Professor, Department of Sociology, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Manuela Ivone Paredes Pereira da Cunha, Assistant Professor with Aggregation, Department of Sociology, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Catarina Lopes Oliveira Frois, assistant professor invited, Department of Anthropology, School of Social and Human Sciences, Higher Institute of Labor and Enterprise Sciences, University Institute of Lisbon;
– Vera Mónica da Silva Duarte, assistant professor, Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, University Institute of Maia;
– Susana Manuela Ribeiro Dias da Silva, principal researcher, Institute of Public Health, University of Porto.