The Ph.D. viva in Communication Sciences, by Simone Petrella, will take place on June 8, 2020, at 2:30 pm.
The thesis, supervised by Sara Pereira and Manuel Pinto, has the title “Media literacy and intergenerational communication. Study of exchanges and shares in the ‘meeting’ between distant generations”.
The jury, chaired by Helena Sousa, is composed of:
– Maria Rosa Soares Pedrosa Cabecinhas, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Patrícia Ávila, Associate Professor at the Department of Social Research Methods at the Higher Institute of Labor and Business Sciences – University Institute of Lisbon;
– Sara de Jesus Gomes Pereira, Associate Professor, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Maria Luísa Lebres Aires, Associate Professor at the Department of Education and Distance Learning at Universidade Aberta – Porto;
– José Ermida Figueiredo Fernandes Portela, Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication Sciences at the Institute of Social Sciences at the University of Minho;
– Carla Susana Ribeiro Patrão, Adjunct Professor at the Higher School of Education of Coimbra – Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra.
The tests will be transmitted through the Zoom application: https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/j/97098468822?pwd=Mm5CVnE0YjdLcmZyMlFtcTJiQUowdz09