The PhD tests in Communication Studies: Technology, Culture and Society of Rita Monteiro Mourão took place on July 22, at 10:30 am.
The thesis is entitled “Between Voices and Silences: 360º Assessment and Organizational Communication”.
The jury, chaired by Joana Azevedo, was composed of:
– Joana Motta, Assistant Professor at the European University;
– José Seruya, Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Human Sciences, Universidade Católica Portuguesa;
– Margarida Barreto, Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Social and Human Sciences at Universidade Nova de Lisboa;
– Teresa Ruão, Associate Professor at the Institute of Social Sciences at the University of Minho;
– Herlander Elias, Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Arts and Letters of the University of Beira Interior;
– Sandra Miranda, Adjunct Professor at the Higher School of Social Communication at the Polytechnic Institute of Lisbon.
The tests were transmitted through the Zoom application.