The doctoral exams in Communication Sciences by Clarisse Pessôa will be held on December 15 (2:30 p.m.), in the ICS (Social Sciences Institute) Sala de Atos of the University of Minho, in Braga. The thesis is supervised by Sara pereira (University of Minho), and is entitled “Media education in school context: action research with elementary school children”.
The panel of examiners will be chaired by the ICS president, Helena Sousa, representing UMinho’s dean, and will be composed of the following members:
– Helena Pires, Lecturer at UMinho’s Communication Sciences Department (Institute of Social Sciences), and CECS investigator;
– Armanda Matos (Lecturer at Faculdade de Psicologia e Ciências da Educação da Universidade de Coimbra [Faculty of Psicology ans Education Sciences of University of Coimbra];
– Paula Lopes (Lecturer of Communication Sciences Department at Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa [Autonomous University of Lisbon]);
– Nelson Zagalo (Senior Lecturer at Departamento de Comunicação e Arte da Universidade de Aveiro [Senior Lecturer at Communication and Art of University of Aveiro])
– Sara Pereira Senior Lecturer at UMinho’s Communication Sciences Department (Institute of Social Sciences), and CECS investigator