According to Article 6 of the Election Regulations of the Communication and Society Research Centre, approved by the Institute’s Council on November 7, 2011, we announce the provisional electoral roll for the election of the Centre’s Directive Board and the corresponding Election Calendar.
The elections for the Directive Board of CECS will be held on April 6, 2022 (Wednesday), in the Sala de Reuniões at ICS, from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Postal voting is allowed for voters who are not at the University, provided they are on acknowledged assignment.
Instructions for postal voting, as defined in article 18 of the Electoral Regulations, are as follows:
– postal voting is allowed for voters who are currently away from the University, provided they are on acknowledged assignment;
– the excuse for absence must be submitted to the President of the Election Commission (Joel Felizes, email@example.com) no later than twenty-four hours before election day;
– the President of the Election Committee will provide a list with the identification of the members whose postal voting has been requested and accepted;
– ballot papers for postal voting should be requested to the President of the Election Commission;
– the ballot papers should be sent in individual envelopes, bearing the identification of the voting member and the position of the member to be elected, to the Election Commission by the start of the election act.