The PhD viva of Enrickson Varsori da Silva in Communication Sciences was held on February 24, at 10 am, at Sala de Atos of the Institute of Social Sciences.
The thesis, supervised by Sara Pereira, is entitled As tecnologias de hiperconexão e os usos do tempo no quotidiano dos jovens: um estudo com estudantes universitários (Hyperconnected technologies and the uses of time in young people’s daily lives: a study with university students).
The jury, chaired by Helena Sousa, was composed by:
– Sara Jesus Gomes Pereira, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Inês Amaral, Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, Communication and Information, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, University of Coimbra;
– Rita Maria Espanha Pires Chaves Torrado da Silva, Assistant Professor with Aggregation, Department of Sociology, ISCTE-Instituto Universitário de Lisboa;
– Daniel da Cruz Brandão, Assistant Professor, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Ana Isabel Gomes Gonçalves Melro, Assistant Professor, Department of Communication Sciences and Technologies of Information, University of Maia – ISMAI;
– Luís Miguel Pereira, Associate Professor, Department of Learning Enhancement and Development – LeaD, City, University of London.