Jorge Palinhos defended doctoral exams in Cultural Studies, on may 15, at 2:00 p.m., in the Room of Academic Acts, in the Auditorium B2 of Pedagogical Complex II (Building 2), University of Minho.
The thesis was supervised by Madalena Oliveira and is entitled “Action and power in contemporary drama”.
The panel of examiners will be chaired by Helena Sousa, president of ICS, and is composed of the following members:
– Maria Zara Simões Pinto Coelho (Associate Professor of the Department of Communication Sciences and CECS’ researcher );
– Maria Madalena da Costa Oliveira (Associate Professor of the Department of Communication Sciences and CECS’ researcher);
– Fernando Matos de Oliveira (Assistant Professor, Department of History, European Studies, Archeology and Arts, Faculty of Arts, University of Coimbra);
– Maria Cristina Matos Carrington da Costa (Assistant Professor, Department of Languages and Cultures, University of Aveiro);
– Rui Pina Coelho (Assistant Professor of the Faculty of Arts of the University of Lisbon).
The Doctoral Program in Cultural Studies results from a partnership between the CECS and the University of Aveiro.