The doctoral exams in Cultural Studies (Sociology of Culture) by Mathias Hammann will be held on December 12 (2:30 p.m.), in the ICS (Social Sciences Institute) Sala de Atos of the University of Minho, in Braga. The thesis is supervised by Jean-Martin Rabot (University of Minho), and is entitled “Narcissus, the architect of the void”.
The panel of examiners will be chaired by the ICS president, Helena Sousa, representing UMinho’s dean, and will be composed of the following members:
– Moisés de Lemos Martins, Full Professor at UMinho’s Communication Sciences Department (Institute of Social Sciences) and CECS Director
– Albertino Gonçalves, Full Lecturer at UMInho’s Sociology Department (Institute of Social Sciences), and CECS investigator
– Maria Manuel Baptista, Lecturer with Habillation at Department of Languages and Cultures of University of Aveiro)
– Isabel Maria Marques Mesquita, Lecturer at Departamento of Psicology of University of Évora
– Jean-Martin Rabot, Lecturer at UMInho’s Sociology Department (Institute of Social Sciences), and CECS investigator