The PhD viva of Catarina Rebelo in Communication Studies: Technology, Culture and Society will be held on May 10, at 10 pm, at the Auditorium B103 of ISCTE (Lisboa).
The thesis, supervised by Rita Espanha, is entitled Trajetórias de adoção da internet pela população sénior (Trajectories of internet adoption by the senior population).
The jury, chaired by Helena Sousa, is composed by:
– Isabel Dias, Associate Professor, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, University of Porto.
– Eduardo Cintra Torres, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Human Sciences, Catholic University of Portugal;
– Pedro Alcântara da Silva, Assistant Researcher, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Lisbon;
– Maria José Brites, Associate Professor, Universidade Lusófona do Porto/CICANT;
– Inês Amaral, Associate Professor, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, University of Coimbra/CECS;
– Rita Espanha, Assistant Professor with Agregação, ISCTE-Instituto Universitário de Lisboa.