On October 17, at 2:30 pm, in the Institute of Social Sciences, will take place the Ph.D. viva in Cultural Studies of Ana Cristina Ribeiro Pereira.
The thesis, supervised by Rosa Cabecinhas, is entitled “Alterity and identity in film fiction in Portugal and Mozambique”.
The jury, chaired by Moisés de Lemos Martins, is composed of:
– Margarita Ledo Andión, Full Professor, Department of Communication Sciences, University of Santiago de Compostela;
– Maria Rosa Soares Pedrosa Cabecinhas, associated professor with aggregation, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Nelson Troca Zagalo, Associated Professor, Department of Communication and Art, University of Aveiro;
– Michelle Cunha Salles, Associated Professor, School of Fine Arts, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro;
– Isabel Moreira Macedo, PhD in Cultural Studies, specialist in Film and Cultural Communication, researcher at the Communication and Society Research Centre.