The PhD exams in Communication Studies: Technology, Culture and Society of Ana Filipa Pereira Oliveira will take place on April 22, at 10.00 a.m.
The thesis, under the supervision of Sara Pereira, is entitled “Criação de narrativas digitais e Literacia Mediática: investigação-ação com alunos do Ensino Secundário”.
The jury, chaired by Helena Sousa, is composed of:
– Sara de Jesus Gomes Pereira, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Carla Sofia Marques da Silva, Associate Professor, Department of Educational Sciences, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, University of Porto;
– Maria da Conceição Gonçalves Costa, Associate Professor, Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias de Lisboa;
– Armanda Pinto da Mota Matos, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences, University of Coimbra;
– Tiago José Ferreira Lapa da Silva, Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, School of Sociology and Public Policy, ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon;
– Sandra Cristina Santos Monteiro Marinho, Assistant Professor, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho.