The PhD viva of Ciro Carneiro Coelho in Culturais Studies will be held on July 27 at 2.30 pm, at Sala de Atos of the Institute of Social Sciences.
The thesis, supervised by Ivo Domigues, is entitled Equipes e Organizações Autogerenciadas: um estudo na área do desenvolvimento de software (Self-Managed Teams and Organisations: a study in the field of software development).
The jury, chaired by Paula Remoaldo, is composed by:
– Maria João Ferreira Nicolau dos Santos, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Department of Social Sciences, Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão, Universidade de Lisboa;
– Paula Cristina Gonçalves Dias Urze, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Department of Applied Social Sciences, Faculty of Sciences and Technologies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa;
– José Manuel Leal Saragoça, Associate Professor, Department of Sociology, School of Social Sciences, University of Évora;
– Ivo Manuel Pontes Domingues, Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Joel Augusto Barbosa Almeida Felizes, Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho.