On December 17, at 14:00 am, in the Institute of Social Sciences will take place the doctoral tests in Communication Studies of Esser Jorge de Jesus Silva.
The thesis, supervised by Moisés de Lemos Martins, is entitled “The professionals of politics. Interpretative study on the political elite | Portugal 1974 – 2016”.
The jury, chaired by Helena Sousa, is composed of:
– José Manuel Figueiredo Gomes Pinto, Full Professor at the School of Communication, Architecture, Arts and Information Technology at the Lusophone University of Humanities and Technologies
– Isabel Maria Ribeiro Ferin Cunha, Associate Professor with Aggregation of the Department of Philosophy, Communication and Information of the Faculty of Letters of the University of Coimbra
– José Augusto Nunes Bragança de Miranda, Associate Professor, Department of Communication Sciences, Faculty of Social and Human Sciences, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
– João Carlos Ferreira Correia, Associate Professor with Aggregation of the Department of Communication and Arts, Faculty of Arts and Letters, University of Beira Interior
– José Luís Garcia, Principal Investigator of the Institute of Social Sciences of the University of Lisbon