On January 23rd, at 9.30 am, the Sala de Atos will host Helena Rita Moreira’s PhD exams in Sociology.
The thesis, supervised by Ana Paula Marques, has the title Empreendedorismo qualificado: políticas do ensino superior e (re)configuração das trajetórias profissionais dos diplomados (Qualified entrepreneurship: higher education policies and (re)configuration of graduates’ professional trajectories).
The jury, presided by Paula Remoaldo, is composed of:
– Carlos Manuel da Silva Gonçalves, Full Professor, Sociology Department, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, University of Porto;
– António José de Sousa Almeida, Coordinating Professor, Department of Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management, School of Business Sciences, Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal;
– Ana Paula Pereira Marques, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Sociology Department, Social Sciences Institute, University of Minho;
– Emília Rodrigues Araújo, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Sociology Department, Social Sciences Institute, University of Minho;
– Paula Cristina Gonçalves Dias Urze, Associate Professor, Faculty of Sciences and Technology, New University of Lisbon;
– Carla Angélica Silva Pinto Sá, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, School of Economics and Management, University of Minho.