On September 25th, at 2:30 p.m., in the Institute of Social Sciences, the doctoral thesis in Communication Sciences of Inês Beatriz Rebanda Coelho will be held.
The thesis, supervised by Helena Pires and Pedro Dias Venâncio, has the title “Joint Authorship: An industrial, legal and social vision of Cinema and Television”.
The jury, chaired by Helena Sousa, is composed by:
– João Mário Lourenço Bagão Grilo, Universidade NOVA de Lisboa;
– Felisbela Maria Carvalho Lopes, University of Minho;
– Nelson Troca Zagalo, University of Aveiro;
– Sérgio Dias Branco, University of Coimbra;
– Maria Helena Martins da Costa Pires, University of Minho;
– Francisco António Carneiro Pacheco Andrade, University of Minho.