The PhD viva of José Vicente dos Santos in Communication Sciences will be held on June 9, at 2.30 pm, at Sala de Atos of the Institute of Social Sciences.
The thesis, supervised by Jean Martin Rabot, is entitled Arte e comunicação. Projeto de intervenção sociocultural: Café Cultural Residências Artísticas (Art and Communication. Project of sociocultural intervention: Café Cultural Artist Residencies).
The jury, chaired by Helena Sousa, is composed by:
– Jean Martin Marie Rabot, Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Luís Miguel Nunes da Silva Loureiro, Assistant Professor, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Urbano Mestre Sidoncha, Assistant Professor, Department of Communication, Philosophy and Politics, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, University of Beira Interior;
– Pedro Daniel Rodrigues da Costa, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Communication, Architecture, Arts and Information Technologies, Universidade Lusófona do Porto;
– Isabel Moreira Macedo, Assistant Researcher, Communication and Society Research Centre, University of Minho;
– Helena Alice Mendes Pereira, PhD in Communication Sciences, University of Minho, General Director and Curator of zet gallery, Braga.