The doctoral exams of Maria Jacinta Bola Ramos, a CECS researcher, will be held on June 12, at 2:30 p.m., in the Institute of Social Sciences.
The thesis is entitled “Performative Practices in Vocal Jazz – a critical-analytical self-ethnography”.
The jury, presided over by Helena Sousa, consists of:
– Moisés de Lemos Martins, Full Professor, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Elisa Maria Maia Silva Lessa, Associate Professor of the Music Department of the Institute of Arts and Humanities of the University of Minho;
– Maria Rosa Cabecinhas, Associate Professor, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Maria Manuel Rocha Teixeira Baptista, Assistant Professor with Aggregation of the Department of Languages and Cultures of the University of Aveiro;
– Bart Vanspauwen, PhD in Ethnomusicology and Postdoctoral Researcher at the Center for Studies in Music and Dance at the New University of Lisbon.