The PhD viva of Maria João Moreira in Cultural Studies will be held on February 22, at 10 am, at Sala de Atos of the Institute of Social Sciences.
The thesis, supervised by Carlos Pazos-Justo and Alessandra Aparício Silveira, is entitled O Caminho de Santiago em Portugal: contributo para uma tutela jurídico-cultural (The Road to Santiago in Portugal: contribution for a juridical-cultural tutelage).
The jury, chaired by Helena Sousa, is composed by:
– Xose Xerardo Pereiro Pérez, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Department of Economics, Sociology and Management, School of Human and Social Sciences, University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro;
– Maria Zara Simões Pinto Coelho, Associate Professor, Department of Communication Sciences, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Minho;
– Carlos Pazos-Justo, Assistant Professor, Department of Romance Studies, School of Arts, Letters and Human Sciences, University of Minho;
– Manuel Carlos Lobão Araújo Gama, Junior Researcher, Communication and Society Research Centre, University of Minho;
– Elias Jose Feijó Torres, Full Professor, Department of Galician Philology, Faculty of Philology, University of Santiago de Compostela;
– María Teresa Carballeira Rivera, Full Professor, Department of Public Law and State Theory, Faculty of Law, University of Santiago de Compostela.