On December 3, at 10:00 a.m., in the Institute of Social Sciences, will take place the PhD viva in Cultural Studies of Tatiana Lopes Vargas.
The thesis, directed by Anabela Carvalho, is entitled “Leisure and environment: subjectivities and practices in the community initiative Aveiro in Transition”.
The jury, chaired by Helena Sousa, is composed of:
– Sofia Isabel Coelho Bento, Associate Professor, Department of Social Sciences of the Higher Institute of Economics and Management of the University of Lisbon;
– Maria Rosa Soares Pedrosa Cabecinhas, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Department of Communication Sciences of the Institute of Social Sciences of the University of Minho;
– Elisabete Maria Melo Figueiredo, Assistant Professor, Department of Social Sciences, Politics and Territory of the University of Aveiro;
– Maria Cristina Firmino Santos, Assistant Professor, Department of Linguistics and Literature of the School of Social Sciences of the University of Évora;
– Manuel Cuenca Cabeza, Emeritus Professor at the University of Deusto.