The PhD viva of Helena Rita Moreira in Sociology was held on January 23, at 9.30 a.m., at Sala de Atos of the Institute of Social Sciences.
The thesis, supervised by Ana Paula Marques, is entitled Empreendedorismo qualificado: políticas do ensino superior e (re)configuração das trajetórias profissionais dos diplomados (Qualified entrepreneurship: higher education policies and (re)configuration of graduates’ professional trajectories).
The jury, presided by Paula Remoaldo, is composed of:
– Carlos Manuel da Silva Gonçalves, Full Professor, Sociology Department, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, University of Porto;
– António José de Sousa Almeida, Coordinating Professor, Department of Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management, School of Business Sciences, Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal;
– Ana Paula Pereira Marques, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Sociology Department, Social Sciences Institute, University of Minho;
– Emília Rodrigues Araújo, Associate Professor with Aggregation, Sociology Department, Social Sciences Institute, University of Minho;
– Paula Cristina Gonçalves Dias Urze, Associate Professor, Faculty of Sciences and Technology, New University of Lisbon;
– Carla Angélica Silva Pinto Sá, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, School of Economics and Management, University of Minho.