On July 24, at 14:30 am, at the Institute of Social Sciences, was held the Ph.D. defense of Institute of Social Sciences.
The thesis, guided by Manuel Pinto, has the title “Online Market of Visual Arts: Reconfigurations in the processes of Communication and in the Dynamics of Distribution of Works of Art”.
The jury, presided over by Helena Sousa, consisted of:
– Nelson Troca Zagalo, associate professor in the Department of Communication and Art at the University of Aveiro;
– Mirian Estela Nogueira Tavares, associate professor at the Faculty of Human and Social Sciences at the University of Algarve;
– Ângela Sofia Mendes Ferreira, assistant professor at the School of Architecture, Arts and Information Technologies at the Lusophone University of Humanities and Technologies;
– Maria Helena Martins da Costa Pires, assistant professor at the Department of Communication Sciences, University of Minho;
– Silvana Ferreira Silva Mota Ribeiro, assistant professor at the Department of Communication Sciences, University of Minho;
– Daniel da Cruz Brandão, guest assistant at the School of Design of the Communication and Art Department of the IPCA.